* Branford’s Jack Manware notched his 100th point in style, finishing the night with an amazing four goals and six assists in a 12-4 victory against Guilford. Dan Farricelli added four goals and two assists for the Hornets, who took a 6-0 lead after one period. Finn Thompson, Sawyer Moriarty, Chris Donadio and Spencer Engstrom had the other goals in the win.
* Aaron Cholewa capped his hat trick with a goal in overtime and WMRP took down Branford, 3-2, in a matchup between two of the state’s best in Division 2.
* Noah Behrens-Gould made 40 saves to backstop Hall-Southington to a 2-1 victory against Sheehan in a battle of top Div. 3 teams. Christian Mohr and Cam Perez scored for the Warrior Knights.
* Mason Whitney and Tiernan Curley each notched hat tricks and Fairfield Prep routed Notre Dame-West Haven, 8-1. Seamus Carolan and Matt Wenger had the other goals for the Jesuits.
* Nick Megdanis scored his second goal with 37 seconds left and New Canaan edged Xavier, 4-3. Jack Johnson also had a pair of goals for the Rams, and Beau Johnson made 26 saves. Aden Hotchkiss had a goal and assist for the Falcons, who also got goals from Matt Kraus and A.J. Guzzardi. … New Canaan also beat Simsbury, 4-1, on goals from Richard Carter Spain, Justin Wietfeldt, Nick Megdanis and Griffin Deane.
* Sheehan outlasted Lyman Hall/H-K/Coginchaug, 6-5. Anthony DeFilio and Joe Romano scored twice each for the Titans, with Anthony Romano and Luke Festa getting the others.
* Matthew Jankovsky’s goal and assist led Fairfield Warde/Ludlowe past Notre Dame-Fairfield, 4-3. Bobby Winter, James Pisciotta and Brendan Carney had the other goals for the Mustangs. Kevin Kelly, Eryk Fancher and Matt Newton scored and Nick Piselli made 30 saves for the Lancers.
* Kees van Wees had a goal and three assists in Ridgefield’s 6-4 victory against Fairfield Warde/Ludlowe. James Pisciotta had a goal and assist in the loss for FWL, with Finnegan Hoey, Rhys Davies and Sam Swanson adding a goal apiece.
* Michael Bunovsky had a hat trick, Drew Scalia added a pair of goals and Masuk took care of Northeastern, 6-2. Ryan Squibb added a goal for the Panthers, who also got three assists from Kyle Cirillo and a 20-save effort from Evan Laguardia. Kiyan Pourmaleki and Zach Holm scored for the Shamrocks, and Nick Mirandi made 33 saves.
* Gavin Dolan’s hat trick paced Westhill-Stamford in a 4-1 victory against New Milford.
* Alan Cozzolino also netted a hat trick to lead Hamden past Northwest Catholic, 7-3.
* Guerin Favreau’s two goals were the difference as Woodstock Academy doubled up East Haven, 4-2. Nick Chubbuck and Brendan Hill had the other goals for the Centaurs. … The Centaurs also beat Housatonic, 6-3, running their win streak to nine games. Guerin Favreau and Nick Chubbuck had a pair of goals each in that win.
* Eastern Connecticut swept to a pair of weekend victories to qualify for the postseason. First the Eagles topped Watertown-Pomperaug, 4-3, rattling off four unanswered to overcome a 2-0 deficit. Evan Tower (two goals, two assists) led the surge, while Will Cannella added a goal and two assists, and Steve Turchetta a goal and assist. … In a 2-1 victory against Housatonic-Northwest-Wamogo-Torrington, Tower and Turchetta each had a goal and assist. … Rylin Fowler made 24 saves against W-P, then 21 vs. Housatonic.
* Graham Day made 33 saves and Staples blanked North Branford, 3-0. Jake Glickman scored twice and Tucker Lawrence had the other goal for the Wreckers.
* Brendan Smith stopped 26 shots, making Caleb Marcin’s goal stand up for Amity in its 1-0 victory against Cheshire.
* Teddy DeBeradinis posted the shutout as Darien blanked Norwalk-McMahon, 6-0. Matthew Fiorita scored twice for the Blue Wave, who also got goals from Jack Massey, Tauson Pfeifle, Jamison Moore and Bennett McDermott.
* Alex DiPaola notched the shutout in Newington’s 4-0 victory against Tri-Town.
* James Celentano and Phil Makris had a pair of goals each and Newtown stayed hot with a 5-2 victory against Masuk. Jack Stanton rounded out the scoring for the Nighthawks and Markus Paltauf made 33 saves.
* Matthew Arena had a hat trick and three assists, Mackie Stambaugh added two goals and an assist, and Farmington Valley rolled over Guilford, 9-2. T.J. Erickson added a goal and two assists for the Generals. … Farmington Valley also edged E.O. Smith/Tolland, 4-1, with T.J. Erickson scoring twice and adding an assist. Matthew Arena and Mackie Stambaugh had a goal and assist each in that win.
* Sean O’Connor posted a hat trick for South Windsor in its 7-4 victory against SGWL.