– Tyler Borys recorded his first career hat trick, to spark Shrewsbury to a 9-0 triumph over Leominster. Tim Fitzpatrick scored his first career goal.
– Joseph Mitchell produced a hat trick with two assists as Littleton blanked Northbridge, 8-0. Danny Angell and Simon Rosenbaum both scored one goal and added two assists.
– Greg Morin scored the last two goals, including the equalizer as Oakmont tied Lunenburg, 4-4. Connor Viviano scored twice for Lunenburg.
– Jacob Miller had a pair of goals as Auburn beat Ludlow, 6-2. Kory Fortier added a goal and two assists for Auburn, while Cam Carpenter finished with 16 saves.
– Nathan Masteralexis had a pair of goals as Amherst defeated Belchertown, 4-1. Jake Balderston and Max Hopley also scored. Clayton Bowser had 24 saves. Adam Mattingly had the lone Belchertown goal.
– Josh DeCarolis had seven points in Minnechaug’s 11-0 triumph over Chicopee Comp. He scored two goals and added five assists. Matt Kowal added a goal and five assists, while Noah Hemenway had a hat trick. Joe Manning scored his first varsity goal.
– Tyler Miner scored one goal and set up another as Greenfield beat Turners Falls, 4-2. Tyler Townsley and Sean O’Sullivan added goals for the Green Wave.
– Chris Anderson notched the shutout with a 16-save effort as Westfield blanked West Springfield, 6-0. Evan Glenzel and Joshua Adams each scored twice. Liam Whitman had two assists.
– Max Loyuk recorded a shutout with a 15-save performance as Longmeadow blanked Auburn, 6-0. Matt Franz scored two goals. Jack Barron had one goal and an assist, while Spencer Robbins added a pair of assists.
– Dylan Boomsma scored two goals as Mt. Everett defeated Sheehan (CT), 6-3.