* Belmont Hill continued its winning ways with a 3-1 conquest of Governor’s Academy. James Fisher scored twice and Ronan O’Donnell once for the Hillies
* Avon Old Farms avenged its only loss of the season, as goals by Nikita Nikora and Brendan Fennell gave the Winged Beavers a 2-1 over Kent.
* Thayer knocked Nobles from the ranks of the unbeaten, taking a 6-3 decision. CJ Foley had two goals for the Tigers, while Shane Taddia, Gavin Cornforth, Cooper Mullen and Declan Loughnane added a goal each.
* Brunswick doubled up on Hill School, 4-2, with goals from Hank Cleaves, Brendan Giles, Lucas St. Louis and John Burdett.
* Ryan Sordillo had the game-winning goal later in the third period to lift Exeter past rival Andover, 3-2.
* Kyle LoNigro had a hat trick to lead Tilton to a 6-3 win over Vermont Academy. The Rams also got goals from Leo Piandes (three assists), Matthew Hale and Nick Brennan.
* Salisbury got the best of Westminster, taking a 4-2 decision behind goals from Oliver Frontini, Dane Westen, Cole Eichler and Trey Deere.
* Connor Hagness figured in on four goals (two goals, two assists) and Ryan Hennigan pitched the shutout as Williston took down Berkshire, 5-0.
* Cooper Boulanger had the hat trick to lead Holderness to a 6-3 win over Proctor in the Lakes Region. Sean Senier added a pair of goals for the Bulls while Dave Brandes had the other.
* St. Sebastian’s got goals from five different sources – Aidan Connors, Teddy Mutryn, Matt Cataldo, Nolan Joyce and Brendan Gorman – to defeat Tabor 5-1 in the annual Travis Roy Cup.