– Canterbury had an impressive 7-3 win over Kent, led by the four-goal performance of Jed Brazo. Pat O’Shaughnessy added a pair of goals for the Saints and Kyle Hughes one. Goalie Dan Gerts was spectacular with 47 saves.
– Tyler Kelly‘s overtime goal was the difference in Thayer’s 4-3 win over Tabor. Other goal scorers for the Tigers were Declan Loughnane, Gavin Conforth and Shane Taddia.
– Colin Norton and Ben McDonald had the goals as Nobles deadlocked Belmont Hill, 2-2, in the Keller Division. Teddy Stiga and Ronan O’Donnell had goals for BH, still unbeaten on the season.
– In a showdown of top five teams, Salisbury grabbed a 3-1 win over Avon Old Farms thanks to goals from Ryan Walsh, Ty Creech and Trey Deere.
– Tilton rolled past Hebron, 9-2, led by a hat trick from Matt Hale and two goals from Nicholas Fontaine. Single goal scorers for the Rams were Kyle LoNigro, Matt Beraldi, Aidan Dryjowicz and Nick Brennan.
– Goals by Chris Romaine, Mikka Kelechian and Jacob Pohl powered Milton Academy to a 3-1 verdict of Thayer.
– Two goals from Matthew Sullivan led New Hampton past Proctor 6-2. Matt Babineau, Evan Moore, Jackson Weglarz and Gavin Brandon each scored as well for the Huskies.
– Mason Kesselring had the game-winning goal as Cushing held on for a 2-1 win over Kimball Union, snapping the Wildcats’ 15-game winning streak. Linas Dedinas also had a goal for the Penguins.
– Evan Plunkett pitched the shutout in goal and Max Charbonneau, Cooper Boulanger, Tommy Duane and Nick Messina had goals as Holderness blanked St. Paul’s 4-0.
– J.J. Lemieux‘s second goals, in overtime, gave Taft a 4-3 win over Choate. Zave Green notched a goal and two assists, and Thomas Ricciardelli also had a goal.
– Loomis Chaffee defeated Millbrook, 6-2. Cory Alissi (2), Makai Tarjamo, Aidan Healy, Jacob Hookman-Vassa and Ben Carfora scored for the Pelicans.