– Nobles doubled up Deerfield, 6-3, led by a pair of goals from Dennis Davison. The Bulldogs also got goals from Amir Jamal, Ethan Cox, Teddy McCausland and Matt Tully.
– Matt Cataldo had a hat trick to power St. Sebastian’s to a 4-1 win over Williston. Aidan Connors notched the Arrows’ other goal in the contest.
– Tilton slipped past Brooks, 2-0, en route to its holiday tournaemnt title, thanks to goals from Danny Storella and Braden O’Hara, and a shut out performance in goal from Sawyer Russell.
– New Hampton edged past North Yarmouth Academy, 3-2, with goals from Ben Moalusi, Scott Lagos and Christian Day.
– Loomis Chaffee had a pair of solid wins at the Avon Christmas Classic, downing Frederick Gunn School 4-1 behind goals from Easton Swift, Brody Andriole, Ethan Woolcott and Eli Velepec. The Pelicans also blanked Choate, 4-0, as Swift, Woolcott, Makai Tarjamo and Drew Anastasio lit the lamp.
– In a battle of new prep programs, Austin Prep downed Wilbraham & Monson, 3-1. Conor Griffin, Matt Ardito and Michael Bevilacqua had goals in the win.
– At the Lawrenceville Tournament, Belmont Hill edged past Stanstead College Prep, 3-1, with goals from Ronan O’Donnell, Mason Daigneault and Lenny Greenberg.
– Ben Morgan, Connor Sutherland and Sean Leetch each found the back of the net in Dexter Southfield’s 3-0 win over Thayer.
– Nobles blanked Westminster, 4-0, with goals from Austin Tasca, Bryan Kearns, Billy McCausland and Ethan Cox.
– Two goals from Joe Bennett, and singles from Landan Resendes, Emerson Marshall and Dan Markevych led Cushing past Holderness, 5-2, at the Groton-Lawrence holiday tournament.
– Solid goaltending from Evan Plunkett and goals by Jake Pullen and James Lawhorne gave Holderness a 2-1 win over Thayer.
– Gio DiGiulian notched a hat trick and assisted on Jack Roberts‘ goal in Kent’s 4-1 win over St. Paul’s.
– Jackson Kyrkostas had a goal and assist, and Colby Boyce pitched the shutout in Kimball Union’s 3-0 win over Hotchkiss. Jack Sadowski and Corwith Simmers also had goals for the Wildcats.
– Middlesex rallied for a 4-3 overtime win over Porstsmouth Abbey. Matt Egan‘s third goal of the game proved to be the game-winner. Jack Francini also scored for the Zebras.
– Northfield Mt. Hermon blanked Nichols, 3-0, with goals from Alex Ondos, Cade DeWolf and Jacob Fletcher. Goalie Kyle Bolduc needed to make just 11 saves.
– Joey Meade, Will Irving and Cayden Miceli each had a goal in Rivers’ 3-0 win over Winchendon.
– Two goals each from Richard Gallant and Austin Borggaard led St. Mark’s to a 7-2 win over Middlesex.