* Albany Academy downed Winchendon 6-0. Liam Quinlivan led the Cadets attack with two goals. Donnie Feldman, Aidan Darby, John Goldowski and Anthony Bono also chipped in with a goal apiece.
* Liam Gorman‘s hat trick propelled #5 St. Sebastian’s to an 8-1 win over Proctor. Tommy Lyons had two goals and J.P. Millbury, Liam Devlin and James Davenport also scored for the Arrows.
* #3 Kimball Union doubled up New Hampton, 4-2, in Lakes Region play. Teddy Griffin, Arlo Merritt and Tomas Mazura each contributed a goal and assist for the Wildcats. Sullivan Mack also had a goal. Veeti Kohvakka had 27 saves in the win.
* A goal and assist each from Brendan Sjostedt, Jack Mitchell and Jagger Benson helped lead #6 Tilton to a big 4-1 win over Exeter. Owen Cuddyer stopped 20 shots for the win in goal.
* Luke Beckstein tied it late, and Cam Lamothe scored in overtime, giving red-hot Groton its 11th straight win, a 3-2 victory over St. Mark’s. Drew Burke also had a goal for the Zebras.
* Ean Small had a pair of goals and Devan Tongue added one as Northfield Mt. Hermon blanked Vermont Academy, 3-0.
* Ben Raymond had three goals as Dexter Southfield downed Andover for the second time this season, 5-2. Chase McInnis and Jack Dempsey each had a goal as well for the winners.
* Joey Stanizzi had a shutout and Alex Rivet, Kyle Heath and Brian Cloherty all had a goal as Middlesex shut out Brooks, 3-0, in the Eberhart Division.
* Casey Severo, John Murray and Will Zink scored and Marc Smith earned his fifth shutout of the season in Noble & Greenough’s 3-0 win over Tabor.
* Jake Dunlap had the game-winner in overtime as New Hampton slipped past Winchendon, 6-5. Dunlap finished with two goals, as did Jack Ring.