– The Salisbury offense got untracked in a big way, as the #2 Crimson Knights (12-1-4) skated past Brunswick, 11-2. Dylan Holze led the attack with three goals while Mitch Smith contributed a pair of first period strikes. Adam Baughman, Vimal Sukumaran, Neil Robinson, Kale Kane, Anthony Vincent and Brett Sterling also had goals in the win.
– Holderness edged New Hampton, 4-3, thanks to goals from Ben Coleman, Steve Wilk, Matt Michaud and Ryan Steele. New Hampton got a pair of goals from Cole Anderson and one from Kyle Valliere.
– Goals from Ryan Donato, Kevin Hock, Liam Feeney and Jake McDonough propelled #10 Dexter to a 4-1 win over Brooks. Donato reached the 50-point mark with his goal.
– Williston picked up a huge win, defeating Westminster, 5-1. It was the first time the Wildcats have beaten Westminster since 1987. Max Willman notched a pair of goals, while single tallies came from Tyler Scroggins, Kyle Hall and Jack Gethings.
– Berkshire rolled over Albany Academy, 9-2. Eight different players lit the lamp for the Bears, with Craig Puffer scoring two goals.