* Liam Connors hat trick led a scoring barrage as #4 St. Sebastian’s rolled to a 9-2 win over previously-unbeaten Lawrence Academy. Connor Joyce and Tyler Young each scored twice in the win for the Arrows, who also beat Hoosac 6-3 the following day. In the win over Hoosac, Joyce and Jack Hughes each had two goals.
* Westminster held off Pomfret, 2-0, in a defensive battle. The Martlets got goals from Jordie McKenna and Jacob Monroe.
* James Belleavoine‘s third goal of the day, in overtime, gave Williston a 4-3 win over Millbrook.
* Albany Academy downed Hebron, 4-2, getting goals from Anthony Bono, Jackson Carroll, Mike Murtagh and Donnie Feldman.
* Two goals apiece from Tyler Gaulin and Spencer Aubin and single tallies from Brady Desjardins and Carson James were enough for Berwick to get past Pingree, 6-3.
* Tabor Heaslip‘s goal with three seconds remaining snapped a 1-1 tie and gave Avon Old Farms a 2-1 win over Deerfield.
* Lawrence Academy rebounded from the loss to St. Sebastian’s with a 2-1 win over St. Paul’s. Sam Colangelo and Conor Lovett each had a goal for the Spartans, who improved to 14-1-6.
* #1 Salisbury was involved in a dogfight with Loomis Chaffee, but pulled away with three third-period goals for an eventual 6-3 win. Jake Quillan, Matt Coronato, Nick Capone, Cole Vallese, Dean Bauchiero and Lucas Mercuri each had a goal.
* Brian Cloherty scored twice to lead Middlesex to a 4-1 win over BB&N. Cedrick Paradis and Alex Rivet also had goals for the Zebras.
* Belmont Hill blanked BB&N on Saturday 3-0 behind two goals from Brett Bliss and one from Andrew Holland.