– Faced with a 3-0 second period deficit, top-ranked Kimball Union stormed back for a 5-3 win over Proctor. Third period goals by Mike Lombardi and Andranik Armstrong broke a 3-3 deadlock. Jordan Harris had the tying goal for the Wildcats, while Paul McAuliffe and Sean Thomson also had goals in the comeback.
– Tilton had nine different goal scorers in a 9-5 win over Brewster Academy. Gerard Maretta had a goal and three assists, while Brendan Sjostedt, Tommy Wendt, Andrew Somerville and Griffin Connor each had a goal and assist.
– Hotchkiss had a convincing 6-0 shutout win over Kent. Chris Theodore had two goals, while Kuma Matsukata, Marshall Rifai, Luke Thompson and Connor Breen each had a goal.
– Christian O’Neil‘s overtime goal gave Belmont Hill a 3-2 win over Milton Academy. Jonathan Folsom and James Perullo also had goals for the Hillies.
– Westminster edged Loomis Chaffee, 2-1, in overtime thanks to a goal from John Hunt. Cam Scott also scored for the Martlets, while Max DiCicco had the lone score for the Pelicans.
– New Hampton got past Vermont Academy, 2-0, with goals from Zac Lanoue and Michael Kane.
– Goals by Matt Koopman, Ryan Keelan and Jesse Lycan were enough for Berkshire to slip past Pomfret, 3-2.
– Pingree shaded Worcester Academy 1-0 as Matt Suny pitched the shutout in goal and Brendan Parent scored the lone goal.