* In perhaps the most exciting game of the weekend, Sullivan Mack‘s fourth goal of the day, in overtime, gave #4 Kimball Union a wild, 7-6, come-from-behind win over #13 New Hampton. Andrew Noel, Tomas Mazura and Donte Pierre also had goals for the Wildcats. Cole Hipkin and Isaac MacLeod both scored twice for the Huskies.
* Carson James scored a pair of goals to power Berwick to a 6-4 win over St. George’s. Other scorers for Berwick included Brock James, Tyler Gaulin, Chris Dowd and Mason Alderson-Biddulph.
* Down 3-0 in the first period, #8 St. Mark’s reeled off six straight goals to knock down St. Sebastian’s 6-3, the Lions seventh straight win. Brendan Gibbons and Dom Murphy led the comeback with a pair of goals each. Danny Ciccarello and Ian Moore also had goals for St. Mark’s, now 15-2-1.
* Northfield Mt. Hermon defeated Vermont Academy with goals from Joe Solomine (2), Grady Friedman, Reese Farrell and Graydon Schweizer.
* A Henry Cohen goal was all Middlesex needed in the Zebras’ 1-0 win over Brooks.
* Max Cocchi had two goals, and Jon Tavella and Jack Seymour one each as Tilton knotted up Phillips Exeter, 4-4.