* Two goals apiece from David Sacco and Riley Duran powered Lawrence Academy to a 7-1 win over Belmont Hill to keep the Spartans unbeaten. Connor Sweeney, Sam Colangelo and Ethan Bastien also had goals in the win.
* Hotchkiss took down Choate, 4-1, with goals from Jack Ferguson, Gavin Puskar, Jordan Ehrensberger and Walker Reiersgaard.
* Don’t look now, but Groton has won 10 straight games. The Zebras bounced Rivers, 4-1, as Drew Burke, Trey Whitehead, Luke Beckstein and Gabe Lamothe each had a goal.
* Westminster got a couple of late goals from Sean Clarke and Ignat Belov to edge Avon Old Farms for the second time this season.
* #5 St. Sebastian’s defeated Milton Academy in the Keller Division led by a hat trick from Tommy Lyons. Jack Hughes also had a goal for the Arrows, winners of four straight.
* Coach Casey Kesselring won his 100th career game behind the New Hampton bench after the Huskies edged St. Paul’s 3-1. Parker Schaarschmidt, James Hatzepetros and Cory Morris each had a goal.
* #4 Dexter Southfield scored four first period goals and never looked back, beating Pomfret 5-2. Ben Meehan, John Farinacci, Conor Blanchard, Doug Grimes and Jack Hughes each had a goal.
* Kent got past Taft, 4-3, with goals from Alex Giummo, Finn McLain, Alex Laferriere and Dane Dowiak.
* #3 Kimball Union edged Northfield 2-1 thanks to a pair of second period goals from Sullivan Mack and Paul Dore. Goalie Veeti Kohvakka had 24 saves.
* Noah de la Durantaye notched the game-winner in overtime to give Deerfield a hard-fought 4-3 win over Andover. Sean McEvoy scored two goals for the Big Green and Jarod Harrington had one.
* Brendan Sjostedt and Ryan Harrigan scored two goals each to power Tilton to a 7-1 win over Berwick.