* Loomis Chaffee handed Salisbury its first loss of the season, as Sam DiMaio‘s goal stood up for a 1-0 win. Patrick Pugliese earned the shutout in goal for the Pelicans.
* That Salisbury loss opened the door for Rivers to be moved into the #1 spot. The Red Wings downed Roxbury Latin 5-1 with goals from Teddy Wooding, Billy Shea, Philip Tresca, Matt Cormier and Tom Benjes.
* Two goals from Gunnar Fontaine and one each from Neil Shea and Taylor Young powered Lawrence Academy past St. Sebastian’s 4-2.
* Both Berkshire and Taft squeaked out 1-0 wins over the weekend. The Bears downed Brunswick with a goal from Hayden Riva, while the Rhinos got past Hotchkiss thanks to a goal from Shea Courtmanche.
* Ronan Walsh and Myles Abbate scored two goals each to lead Proctor to an 8-4 win over Kents Hill. Mike Hughes, Troy Ladka, Kevin Craig and Aiden Torres each had a goal for the Hornets.
* Jayson Struble, Liam Gorman, Tommy Lyons, Thomas Messineo and Liam Devlin each had a goal in St. Sebastian’s 5-1 win over Hoosac.
* Alex Rivet‘s third goal of game, coming in overtime, lifted Middlesex to a 5-4 win over BB&N.
* Brunswick picked up a key win over Gunnery, as goals from Jack Forrest, Ryan St. Louis, Pat Burkinshaw, Cooper Moore and Christian LeSueur led a 5-1 win.
* Avon Old Farms blanked Deerfield 3-0 with goals from Jason Seidem, Grey Owens and Will Christensen.
* Goals by Colin Voloshin, Parker Sondag, Steve Higgins and Jon Shaw powered Brooks to a 4-2 win over St. George’s.