– #2 Phillips Exeter needed a third period goal from Andy Espinoza to earn a 2-2 tie with Dexter. Devin Moore also scored for Exeter, while Pat Daly and Kevin Hock had goals for Dexter.
– St. Mark’s rolled to a 7-1 win over BB&N. Adam Lee scored twice for the Lions, while Will Santageli, Owen Allen, Zach Tsekos, Sean Bellefeuille and Jake Kobler all lit the lamp once.
– Senior Joe Smith had a huge game, scoring twice and adding four assists in New Hampton’s 9-2 win over Vermont Academy. Rory Hermann also had two goals. Pierce Lamberton, Dom Thomas, Ty Turgeon, Will Conroy and Michael Vadala each scored once for the Huskies.
– #1 Loomis Chaffee used goals from six different sources – Cam Toohey, Justin Grillo, Eric Benshadle, David Troiano, Jacob Bryson and Lucas D’Antuono – to double up on Westminster, 6-3.
– Tyson Araujo had two goals and an assist to lead Albany Academy to a 5-2 conquest of Pomfret. Joe Pasquini, Jack Riley and Nick Boyajian chipped in a goal apiece for the Cadets.
– Oliver Chau notched the hat trick, and both Ben Freeman and Peter-Owen Hayward registered three assists apiece as Northfield Mt. Hermon blanked Taft, 6-0. Hoggers goalie Conor O’Brien made 33 saves for the shutout.
– Tilton got goals from Kyle Hillick, Justin Robertson and Eric Hilldebrand in a 3-1 non-league win over Academy St. Louis.
– Goalie Devin Sadovnick made 41 saves and Jeremie Piche had the only goal as Hebron blanked Tilton, 1-0.
Check out the HNIB News latest Boys Prep Top 15 Poll! Click Here