– Loomis Chaffee blanked Westminster, 4-0, with a pair of goals from Andrew Lucas, and one each from Justin Grillo and John Barbieri.
-Kent had an impressive 4-0 win over Salisbury. Andrew Rinaldi was the offensive catalyst with a hat trick, while Peter Negron registered the shutout in goal.
– Winchendon outslugged Kents Hill, 8-6, in an offensive battle. Mike Hardman (recently committed to Union) and Matt Fawcett each scored two goals for the Wapiti. Johnny Mulera, Devin Moran, Ben Thomas and Max Newnam each had a goal.
– Groton’s Santeri Hartikainen had all four of his team’s goals in a 4-1 win over Middlesex in the Eberhart Division. Harrison Clark had the lone goal for Middlesex.
– Tommy Lyons scored twice, and Liam Gorman, Liam Connors, Brendan Goostray and Tom Messineo had a goal each in St. Sebastian’s 6-3 win over Governor’s Academy. Alex Duncan had two goals for Governors.
– Proctor cooled off Lawrence Academy, as goals from Reilly Walsh, Ronan Walsh and Tate Singleton powered the Hornets to a 3-0 win.
– Michael Perrone scored two goals, including the game-winner, and Zack Lauderback had one as Canterbury got past Taft, 3-2.
– Spencer Knight pitched the shutout and Matt Kirwan, Trevor Zegras and Sam Timonen had goals as Avon Old Farms blanked Berkshire, 3-0.
– Holderness rode goals from Matt Pasic, Elliott McGuire, Greg McGunigle, Jake Renzi and Connor Preston in a 5-2 win over Brooks.
– Sam Hesler had a hat trick, and John Copeland and Peter O’Connell added one goal each as Belmont Hill downed St. Paul’s 5-2 in the Keller Division.
– New Hampton doubled up on Brewster Academy, 4-2, with goals from Harrison Piper, Lynden Breen, Matt McGlynn and Michael Kane.