* #3 Avon Old Farms rode the two-goal performance from Tabor Heaslip in a 5-1 win over Kent. Stefan Miklakos, Tim Heinke and Andrew Pratt all had a goal for the Winged Beavers.
* Ben Meehan, Vinnie Gould, Cullin Wilson, Doug Grimes, Ben Raymond and Connor Blanchard each had a goal as Dexter Southfield doubled up New Hampton, 6-3.
* Albany Academy downed Canterbury, 5-1. Anthony Bono scored a pair of goals for the Cadets. Aidan Darby, Anthony Quinlivan and Sean Hans all scored as well.
* Brooks edged Roxbury Latin, 2-1, in the Eberhart Division. Colin Voloshin and Michael Bencivengo had the Bishops’ goals.
* An overtime goal by Robert Radochia gave Belmont Hill a 3-2 win over Governors Academy in the Keller Division. Joe Goguen and Michael Hayes added goals for the Hillies.
* Devin Moran and Kasey O’Brien scored in Winchendon’s 2-1 win over Williston.
* Rivers cruised over St. Mark’s 9-3. Phil Tresca led a balanced attack with a hat trick. Danny Ciccarello had all three St. Mark’s goals.
* Two goals from Cooper Moore and singletons by Ryan St. Louis, Andon Cerbone, Henry Foster and Ed Glassmeyer powered Brunswick to a 6-1 conquest of Hoosac.
* A Michael Holland goal, his second of the game, in overtime, gave Deerfield a 4-3 win over Trinity Pawling. Kyle Jarosz and Tomas Zourikian each had a goal as well.
* Middlesex blanked Pingree 5-0 thanks to two goals from Alex Rivet and one apiece from Kyle Heath, Brian Cloherty and Henry Andres. Joey Stanizzi pitched the shutout between the pipes.
* Nikita Nesterenko and Matt Manahan fired home a pair of goals apiece in Lawrenceville’s 7-1 win over Portsmouth Abbey.
* Berkshire downed Williston 6-3. Pratt Stetson scored twice. Thomas Horak, Aidan Metcalfe, Mike Grise and Aidan Thompson had a goal as well.
* Groton won for the fourth time in five tries, utilizing goals from Jonah Gold, Ronan Doherty and Drew Burke in a 3-0 shutout win over St. George’s.
* Goals by Zac Garneau and Sami Hakkarainen allowed Pomfret to slip past Millbrook, 3-1.