– Avon Old Farms won for the sixth time in seven games, and did so in convincing fashion, blasting Westminster, a 8-1, the team that handed the Winged Beavers their only loss during that span. Cam Klein had a pair of goals, while Chase Zieky picked up a goal and three assists. Also scoring for Avon were Ryan Ashe, Patrick Harper, Tyler Carangelo, Jamie Armstrong and Dan Winslow.
– A Connor Landrigan overtime goal allowed Kent to post a 3-2 win over Taft. Kevin Hill and Max Kaufman had earlier goals for the Lions.
– P.J. Kelleher and Ford Hatchett each scored two goals as Brooks won again, this time a 6-0 verdict of Berwick Academy. Max Shusterman and Jack Goodwin also scored for the Bishops (13-1-3).
– Hunter Johnson scored twice, and Tim Baumann, Gino Roy and Andy Ide added single tallies as St. George’s took down Middlesex in Eberhart Division action.
– #2 Salisbury needed two late goals from Vimal Sukumaran and then an overtime game-winner from Sean McCarthy to outlast Trinity-Pawling, 5-4. Jordan Kaplan and Michael O’Leary also scored for the Crimson Knights.
– Dexter got past stubborn Pomfret, 5-2, as Matt Brazel notched a pair of goals. Bryan Green, Jack Donato and Pat Daly added singletons.
– Williston surprised #3 Loomis Chaffee 4-3, on JoJo Carbone‘s tie-breaking goal in the third period. Jack Kelly, Brandon Bork and Jared Karas also lit the lamp for the Wildcats.
– Cushing opened up late and took down Tilton, 10-3, as Bailey Conger scored five goals. Also adding goals were Jake Simons, Max Hegge, Dan Eruzione, Dom Cormier and Mike Mahan.
– Brewster Academy earned a 4-2 Lakes Region win over Proctor. Scoring for the Bobcats were Jeremy Beaudoin, Eli Conrad, David Fiset-Ross and Connor Lynch.
To check out this week’s HNIB News Boys Prep Top 15 Poll, click here