* Second half goals by Logan Sinacola and Harrison Ooten snapped a 3-3 tie and propelled the Connecticut Chiefs Split to a 5-3 win over the Red Bank Generals. Ivan Maisoedenkov, Tristen Ayojiak and Mathison Hole had first half tallies for the Chiefs, while Ryan Kapp, Cole Kroeper and Drew Jarkowski countered for the Generals.
* Down 3-0 midway through the second half, the Long Island Gulls Showcase entry stormed back to earn a 3-3 tie with the New Jersey Bears thanks to two goals from Lucas Goldstein and one from Jesse Lemza. Ryan Vandal had a pair of goals for the Bears.
* Willum Braun made 28 saves and goals from William Tomko, Jack Genovese, Vincenzo Capano and Joe Macrina powered the Long Island Gulls National to a 4-2 win over the Buffalo Regals.
* Atlantic Coast Academy doubled up on the East Coast Militia, winning a 4-2 game behind goals from Brady Hawkins, Josh Agnese, Nate Baldsley and Cannon Wensauer.
* Goals by Hayden Postles and Ivan Maisoenenkov and solid goaltending from Owen Willgos gave the Connecticut Chiefs Split a tight 2-1 win over the Maine Jr. Mariners.
* Second half goals from Blake Jones and Alex Pelletier propelled the Yale Jr. Bulldogs to a 2-1 win over the Long Island Gulls National.
* The Yale Jr. Bulldogs scored five second half goals to pull away to a 7-2 win over the Neponser River Rats. Charles Blanchard and Alex Pelletier each scored a pair of goals for the Bulldogs. Kyle Ozgun stopped 30 shots for the Bulldogs. Ken Cadwallader scored the lone goal for the Gulls.
* Mid-Fairfield Showcase and the New Hampshire Mountain Kings skated to a 2-2 deadlock. The Mountain Kings jumped to a 2-0 first half lead as Danila Lapshov and Elia Carissimi scored. Mid-Fairfield evened things in the second half with goals from Luke Hall and Billy Collins.
* Dalton Seasholtz‘ 31 saves were huge in Boston Hockey Academy’s 2-1 win over Atlantic Coast Academy. Artem Chepil and Logann Vigneault had the goals for BHA. Garrett Church scored for Atlantic Coast and Leo Legault stopped 30 shots.
* After a scoreless first half, the Long Island Gulls Showcase and the Maine Jr. Mariners combined for seven second half goals, with the Gulls prevailing 4-3. Ronald Kemly (2), Lucas Goldstein and Charles Brandenstein staked the Gulls to a 4-0 lead before the Mariners stormed back with three goals from AJ Iwinski.
* Late goals from Noah Lasker and Parker Cox erased a 4-3 deficit and gave the Connecticut Chiefs National a 5-4 win over the New Jersey Bears. Ryan Vandal and Kevin Yousefpour each had a goal and assist for the Bears.
* Patrick Brace, James Carpenter and Thomas Doucet each had a goal and Aries Carangi had 30 saves as the Valley Forge Minutmen edged the Atlantic Coast Academy, 3-1.
* In the New Hampshire Mountain Kings’ 6-4 win over ACA, Julien Avignon-Bourque had a goal and two assists, and Leo Savin scored twice.
* Luis Valencia‘s goal in the waning minutes of the first half was all the East Coast Militia needed to get past the Neponset River Rats National, 1-0. Pelle Russo was immense in goal for the Militia, credited with 59 saves in the contest.