* Jake Hall converted Griffin Knapp’s set-up late in the third period to lift BFA-St. Albans past Essex, 3-2. Bobwhites’ goalie Dan Ellis had 30 saves while Mark Howrigan and Parker Gratton also scored. Jonah Janaro and Ryan Young had the Hornets’ goals.
* Tyler Murray’s two goals carried Spaulding past CVU, 4-1. Evan Patrick and Patrick Brock scored and Matt Aubut had 11 saves for the win. The Redhawks got a goal from Jennings Lobel and 30 saves from Jake Kindestin.
* South Burlington squeezed past Middlebury, 4-3, behind Dylan LeClair (goal, 2 assists), Hunter Fay, John Thibeault and Jared Baron. Middlebury got a strong 29-save performance from Jeff Steeves.
* Dylan Partlow had the shutout with 27 saves as Northfield upended Hartford, 2-0. Nolan Dean and Garrett Bean supplied the goals.
* Jake Carmen popped in a pair of goals in Colchester’s 4-3 win against Missisquoi. Sam Fath finished with 21 saves for the win. Missisquoi’s Logan Labelle turned back 27 shots.
* Phoenix LaMonda’s 28 saves pushed Mount Mansfield past Harwood, 3-1. Patrick Burke scored twice and Mark Zambarano had two assists. The Highlanders’ Ben Hodziewich stopped 29 shots.
* Gabe Heiden had the game-winner in Brattleboro’s 5-4 win against North Country. Jasper Reed, Nathan Powers, Mason Foard and Kam Pelkey also scored. Mitchell Gonyaw scored twice for North Country.