* Spaulding handed Stowe its first loss of the season, 3-1. Stowe grabbed a 1-0 lead on a Max Carter score but the Crimson Tide responded with three unanswered goals from Patrick Brock, Matteo Perantoni and Cam Gosselin. Spaulding goalie Max Aubut had 26 saves.
* Unbeaten BFA/St. Albans grabbed 3-of-4 possible points on its weekend road trip to Potsdam, NY. The Bobwhites prevailed on Friday, 3-1, then played to a 2-2 tie on Saturday. Mason Yandow and Griffin Knapp had the goals in that one.
* Essex kept blasting away in an 8-3 win against Burr & Burton. Eight Hornets scored with Grady Cram (goal, assist) leading the way. Sam Foster had 15 saves for the win. BBA got goals from Egan Schmitt, Cameron Hedberg and Steven Schmitt.
* Noah Crossman popped in a pair of goals in the third period as Rutland edged Rice, 2-1, for its third consecutive win. Reilly Hickey had the Green Knights’ goal and Silas Recica-Sullivan made 34 saves.
* Hartford twice rallied from a goal down to defeat Lyndon Institute, 4-2, for its first win of the season. Clayton Groenwold and Adam Parker (GWG) both scored two goals.
* Patrick Burke potted the OT game-winner as Mt. Mansfield fought off Burlington, 3-2. The Cougars got regulation goals from Jakobe Putzier and Jake Vance and Phoenix LaMonda had 25 saves. Elliot Maher and Colton Poulin had the Burlington goals.
* Hunter Wimble’s goal with 18 seconds left in regulation pushed Harwood past Brattleboro, 2-1. Jake Cantwell also scored and Colin Green had two assists. Colonels’ keeper Sam Griffith had 28 saves in the loss. Anthony Palumba had the Brattleboro goal.
* Cam Goodrich’s second-period goal was the game-winner as Milton shut out Colchester, 2-0. Owen Perry also scored and Jackson Ehler had the 16-save shutout.