* Hanover toppled Bishop Guertin, 3-1, anchored by goaltender Harris LaRock’s 29-save performance. Cameron Wood (SHG) scored twice and Matty Gardner converted on the power play. Elias Zinman and David Lehmann both had two assists. Liam Nye had the BG goal.
* Drew Livingston pumped in four goals to lead Concord past Nashua South/Pelham, 6-3. Colin Kastle (2 assists) and Mike Stoddard also scored for the Crimson Tide.
* Kevin Anderson and Matt Tremblay both had a goal and two assists and Matt Strickland amassed 27 saves in Bishop Brady’s 6-1 win against Manchester Central/West.
* Parker Roberto’s hat trick and a pair of goals by Zack Bayer powered Bedford past Bishop Brady, 9-4. Matt Tremblay scored twice for Brady.
* Windham knocked St. Thomas Aquinas from the NHIAA unbeaten ranks, 3-1, behind a pair of Davin Granahan goals and Max Daly’s 23 saves. Nolan Cunningham had a goal and assist for the Jaguars. Matt MacLean scored for the Saints.
* Goffstown doubled up Nashua South/Pelham, 4-2, behind a pair of Griffin Cook goals and one each from Sebastian Beal and Noah Charron. South/Pelham keeper Nate Serrentino turned in a strong 32-save performance.
* Keene skated past Windham, 5-2, behind Tim Greenwood’s two goals. Joe Walsh (assist), Brian Langevin (assist) and Ben Brown also scored for the Blackbirds, who have not lost in NHIAA play since the season opener.
* Nate Chickering scored twice and Lebanon/Stevens pulled away from Portsmouth/Newmarket with three third-period goals. Andrew Duany, Ian Garland and Trey Chickering also scored for the Raiders. Andrew Friend made 23 saves for the win.
* In Kennett ‘s tidy 5-2 win against Monadnock, Connor Doucet became the eighth Kennett player to score 100 career points. Five Eagles scored – Connor Furtado, Reilly Murphy, Mike Seabey, Miles Woodbury and Mackenzie Murphy (ENG). Josh Roy and Chris Boucher had the Monadnock goals.
* John Stark/Hopkinton and Berlin/Gorham battled to a 4-all tie. Brett Patnode (2 goals, assist) had the game-tying goal for JSH. Noah Chapman (2 assists) and Paul Molnar (assist) also scored. Cam Cochran had a hat trick for the Mountaineers.
* Connor Doucet scored four goals and Mackenzie Murphy notched a hat trick as Kennett rolled past Kearsage/Plymouth, 9-0.