* Two goals from Keelin Rogers and one each from Rebecca Harty and Amanda Regan powered HPNA to a solid 4-1 win over Andover.
* Austin Prep handled Notre Dame 4-0 with goals from Samantha Taber, Kendra Currier, Felicia Zuccola and Alexandra Santostefano.
* Jackie Hayden had both goals and Erin Matthews notched the shutout in Duxbury’s 2-0 win over Falmouth.
* Boston Latin took down Wayland/Weston 5-2 as Maggie Young had a hat trick. Olivia Temple and Emma Kelly also had goals for the Wolfpack.
* Marguerite Leonard, Chelsea Taxter and Hannah Bell each had a goal in Archbishop Williams’ 3-2 win over Marblehead.
* Early third period goals from Kat Paradis and Mari Verrier enabled Reading to pull out a 2-2 tie with D2 #2 Woburn.
* Shawna Paonessa had both goals as Stoneham downed Burlington 2-1, clinching a post-season berth.
* Two goals from Jen Flynn and one from Sammie Mirasolo powered Peabody/Lynnfield to a 3-0 win over Oakmont.
* Walpole blanked Brookline/Newton South 7-0 getting two goals each from Amanda Janowicz and Emily DeSimone. Audra Tosone, Kate Martin and Olivia Malone also had goals for the Rebels.
* Goals by Emily McDonald, Shannon Elwood and Meaghan Elwood led Whitman-Hanson/Silver Lake to a 3-1 upset win over Plymouth.
* Libby Carter and Jackie Connolly had two goals, and Lyndsey Maloof, Caroline Hedvig and Katelyn Brown each had one in Franklin’s 7-0 win over Leominster.
* Longmeadow downed Algonquin/Hudson led by three goals from Brigitte Goeler-Slough and one from Ashley Barron.
* Hingham’s Katherine McNally and Marshfield’s Meghan Doyle had the goals in the teams’ 1-1 tie.
* Kendra Farrelly had both goals to lead D2 #2 Canton to a 2-1 win over Mansfield/Oliver Ames.
* Janice O’Neil scored twice to lead Waltham to a 5-1 win over Cambridge. Emma Doherty, Jessica McPherson and Amber St. Cyr had a goal apiece.