* Wilmington’s Jillian Miele scored two third period goals to allow Wilmington to skate to a 2-2 tie with Burlington. Emma McLean and Kat Nikolopoulos scored goals for Burlington. For Nikolopoulos, it was the 200th point of her career at Burlington HS.
* Natick got goals from Claire Maxwell and Nicole Schnair in a 2-1 win over Brookline/Newton South in the Bay State League.
* D1 #2 Woburn slipped past pesky Arlington 2-1 with goals from Georgie Santullo and Cassidy Connolly.
* Sammi Mirasolo fired home four goals to power Peabody/Lynnfield to a 5-0 win over Beverly/Danvers. Sarah Buckley had a goal as well.
* Melrose held off Stoneham, 4-3, in the Middlesex League as Emily Crovo led the way with a hat trick. Saoirse Connolly also scored for Melrose, while Gianna Beauclair scored two for Stoneham.
*Winchester got goals from Niki Micciche, Julianna Bray and Franny O’Brien to remain unbeaten with a 3-1 win over Reading.
* In a key Division 1 clash, #6 Duxbury got two goals from Grace High and single tallies from Jill Cosgrove and Molly Duvall to blank Haverhill/Pentucket/North Andover, 4-0.
* Rachel Dwyer had both goals to lead Barnstable to a 2-1 win over Falmouth. Rachael Curtis had the lone goal for the Clippers.
* Aylah Cioffi notched a hat trick as D1 #3 St. Mary’s rolled to a 6-1 win over Matignon. Kelsey Sullivan, Sam Porazinski and Jenna Chaplain all had a goal as well for the Spartans.
* D2 #4 Canton remained unbeaten with a 3-1 win over Mansfield/Oliver Ames/Foxboro. Lauren Fitzpatrick scored two goals and Maggie Malloy one for the Bulldogs.
* Shrewsbury blanked Falmouth (ME) by a 7-0 count. Delaney Couture kept up her torrid scoring pace with three goals. Dolly Herlihy had two, while Karli DeSouza and Lily McManus had a goal apiece.
* Marshfield got goals from six different sources – Rachel Burum, Brenna Ames, Emily Stockless, Molly Shaw, Meghan Doyle and Kyleigh Timcoe – in a 6-0 win over Nauset/Cape Tech.