* North Reading broke into the win column with a 4-2 victory over Pentucket. Dylan Babcock scored two goals for the Hornets. Mark Potter and Stephen Robishaw added goals as well.
* Goals by Frankie Linso, Damon Alexander and Noah Sargent were enough for Boston Latin to sneak past Tewksbury, 3-2.
* #2 Lincoln-Sudbury got two goal performances from Angelo Venuto and Jack Lanzillo in a 6-0 win over Methuen.
* Tyler Puska, Jared Mscisz, Cooper Adrien and Jack Thibodeau each had a goal to power Danvers to a 4-1 win over Beverly.
* Winthrop knocked NEC North foe Marblehead from the ranks of the unbeaten, edging the Magicians 3-2. Senior Luke Evangelista continued his torrid scoring pace, as he had all three goals for the Vikings.
* Medway beat Dover Sherborn/Weston 2-1 with goals from Cole Theodore and Alex Infanger. Freshman netminder Evan Monaghan made 28 saves for the Mustangs.
* Brett Williams notched a pair of goals, Max Ward had a goal and assist and Bryan Kearns contributed three assists as Oliver Ames blanked Foxboro, 3-0.
* Brookline earned a 2-2 tie with Weymouth. Freshman Grayson Badger had both goals for the Warriors. Caleb Packard stopped 22 shots in goal
* Quincy took down Whitman-Hanson 5-2 as Dan O’Leary and Tommy MacPherson each scored a pair of goals. Defenseman Griffin Lynch added a goal as well for the Presidents.
* E.J. Field scored two goals and added three assists in Gloucester’s 6-2 win over Revere/Malden. Freshman Jack Costanzo added a goal and three assists. while Derek Hopkins, Ryan Muniz and Colby Mitchell each scored once.
* Masconomet trimmed Triton, 3-1. Andrew Gotts had a goal and an assist, and Filippo Scarfo notched two assists for the Chieftains.
* In Dedham’s 6-2 win over Bellingham, Jack Roslonek led the way with three goals and two assists.