* Lynnfield improved to 7-1-0 overall with a 5-1 win over Peabody. Tyler Murphy led the Pioneers attack with a hat trick, while Joey Mack and George Deroche each had a goal.
* Boston Latin pulled away late to knock Tewksbury from the unbeaten ranks with a 5-2 win. Josh Sharek, Sam Hutchinson, Nick O’Connell, Owen O’Brien and Jeff Monahan each had a goal for the Wolfpack.
* Dedham got two goals from Jack Roslonek and single goals from Paul Coughlin, Nick Mercuri and Michael Flynn in a 5-5 standoff with Norton in Tri-Valley League play.
* John Hagan had a pair of goals to power #1 Canton to a 5-3 win over King Philip. Tim Kelleher, Bubba McNiece and Chris Lavoie each scored as well for the Bulldogs.
* Marblehead and Winthrop skated to a 3-3 standoff in the Northeastern Conference. Jacob Garfield had a pair of strikes for the Headers, while Mike Kagan had one. For the Vikings, Henry Brooks, Steve Holgersen and Luke Evangelista each scored once.
* Angelo Venuto scored a pair of goals and Jake Oblak had one as #5 Lincoln-Sudbury rallied for a 3-2 win over Methuen, who got goals from Justin Pitari and Brett Blackwell.
* Goals by Matt Dolan and Brandon Walsh enabled Norwood to forge a 2-2 tie with Framingham.
* Nick DiSciullo had the hat trick as Danvers got back to winning way with a 5-1 conquest of Beverly. Conor Purtell and Calvin Mansfield also scored for the Falcons, who improved to 6-1-0.
* Masconomet needed goals from Logan Campbell, Andrew Gotts and Dylan Campbell to salvage a 3-3 tie with Pentucket in the Cape Ann League. The Sachems got goals from Liam McDonough, Hazen Pike and Richie Hardy.
* Whitman-Hanson notched a solid 6-1 win over Plymouth North in the Patriot League as the Panthers got goals from Chris Stoddard, Korey Howard, Tommy Willis, Eddie Collins, Owen Manning and Alex Uva.