* Top-ranked BC High picked up a huge Catholic Conference win, holding off St. John’s Prep, 2-1. Tommy Kramer and Aidan Carey had the goals for BC High, now 5-1-1. Ryan Hart had the lone goal for St. John’s.
* Danny Savory scored two goals and assisted on Marc Hirshom‘s tally as Walpole downed Braintree 3-1 in the Bay State League.
* Ryan O’Halloran had a hat trick and two assists, and Conor Quinlan scored twice and added four assists to power Burlington to its third straight win, an 8-3 victory over Stoneham.
* In a Catholic Central League battle of unbeatens, #2 Austin Prep got goals from five different players – Evan Rago, Will Cohen, Max Pineo, Nolan Ricci and Chris Roy – to down the Bishops, 5-1. Conor Kelly had the lone goal for ABW.
* Balanced scoring also powered Andover past Westford Academy, 5-2. Shane Lachance, Anton Pace, Leo Byers, Michael Feeney and Steve Ingram each had a goal in the win.
* Spiro Alex scored twice, and Thomas Larson and Owen Brady each had a goal to lift #5 Catholic Memorial to a 4-2 win over Malden Catholic.
* Barnstable won its fifth straight game, beating Dennis-Yarmouth 7-1 behind four goals from junior Jack Longueil. Sean Jones added a pair of strikes. Chris Cordeiro also had a goal.
* Red-hot Colin Reddy scored four goals and Christian Moran added one as #8 St. Mary’s improved to 8-1-0 with a 5-0 non-league shutout win over Smithfield (RI), 5-0.
* Christian Gastonguay had both goals for Chelmsford in the Lions’ 2-2 standoff with Melrose.
* Needham made it three straight wins, knocking off Wellesley, 5-3. Nick Mahoney had a hat trick in the win. Tom Chmielewski and Roman Tacelli each had a goal for the Rockets.
* With goals from Ryan Haswell, David Drew and Alec Baumann, Natick blanked Newton North, 3-0.
* In a wild one, St. John’s of Shrewsbury rallied for a four-goal, first-period deficit to earn a 6-6 tie with #9 Xaverian. Three goals from Matt Myers and single tallies from Tim Farley, Cam Luzzo and Casey Sullivan actually put the Pioneers on top 6-5 before Ryan Pomposelli‘s second goal tied it for Xaverian with 32 seconds to play. Jack Silva also had two goals for the Hawks.
* Billerica slipped past Acton-Boxboro, 1-0, in the MVC/Dual County I. Matt Livingston had the lone goal for the Indians, and Connor Feeney made 22 saves for the shutout.
* Milton took down Brockton, 6-2, led by two goals from Tyler MacNeil, for its first win over the season. Will Hankard, Jared Carney, Andrew McDonnell and Jack Long also had goals for the Wildcats.
* Paul Rorke scored two goals, and Kevin Buckley, Kevin Moriarty, Jake Mastrangelo and Tim Doyle each had one in Marshfield’s 6-1 win over Nauset in the Atlantic Coast League.
* Matt Moniz had the lone goal as Bishop Fenwick slipped past Matignon, 1-0.