– D1 #5 Reading moved into a first place tie in the Middlesex League Liberty Division, holding on to down D1 #1 Woburn 3-2. The win left the two teams tied for first place in the division, each with one league game remaining. Michaela Boyle had two goals and Sydney Conte one as the Lady Rockets built a 3-1 lead after two periods. Georgie Santullo cut the lead to 3-2 late in the third period. Woburn (16-2-1) thought they had the equalizer at the very end of the game, but it was ruled the puck went it just after the buzzer.
– Needham rode the two-goal performances of Elizabeth Phelan and Elizabeth Hernberg to a 6-3 win over Wellesley. Madison Michals and Rose Evans each added a goal for the Rockets, who improved to 18-0-1.
– Kelly Golini scored two goals and Carolyn Curley had one as Tewksbury/Methuen held off Boston Latin 3-2 to take control of the MVC/Dual County Small race.
– Hingham outlasted Fontbonne Acadmy 6-5 to clinch a post-season berth. Lizzie Jacobson scored the game-winner with under a minute left. Maeve Lee, Kathleen McNally, Felicia Patuto, Julianna Lynch and Celia Del Rosso each had a goal for the Harborwomen. Lily Galvin and Katy Fox had two goals each for Fontbonne.
– Two goals from Carolyn Coyne and single tallies from Emma Callahan and Rachel Curtis powered Falmouth to a 4-2 win over Marshfield.
– Caroline Benson‘s hat trick powered Austin Prep to a 6-1 win over Arlington Catholic. Courtney Colarullo, Maeve Crehan and Shannon Burke also scored for the Cougars after Nicole Amato gave AC an early 1-0 lead.
– Dennis Yarmouth qualified for the post-season with a 4-3 win over Barnstable. Tara Stocker, Georgie Snow, Summer Walsh and Selena Kivney each had a goal for the Dolphins.
– Goals by Kat Keith and Hannah Medster powered Westwood to a 2-0 win over Medfield.
– Lauren Farren and Alex Martini each had a goal as Cohasset/Hanover forged a 2-2 tie with King Philip.
– Natick took down Framingham 6-2 as Sophie Burr and Nicole Shnair each had two goals. Anna Rausch and Nicole Maxwell each had a goal for Natick.
– Two goals from Carly LaCasse and one from Leah Hidenfelter led BMW-ORR to a 3-1 win over Bishop Stang.