* Reading got two more goals from the red-hot Kat Paradis, and single tallies from Mari Verrier, Sydney Conte and Katie Costello in a 5-1 win over Arlington in a Middlesex League battle of the unbeatens. Paradis now has nine goals in four games.
* Gianna Merian had two goals and Kathryn Karo had the other in Hingham’s 3-1 victory over Norwell.
* Seanna McEneaney notched the hat trick and Sarah Schoote, Bridget Everett, Gabby Labarge and Caroline Oakley each had a goal as Barnstable outlasted Sandwich, 7-5.
* Wakefield downed Burlington 9-3 in a Middlesex League Freedom Division game. Caroline Lilley had three goals for the Warriors, while Kayli Porter added a pair of strikes.
* Andover continued its strong defensive play, blanking Methuen/Tewksbury 3-0 in a MVC/Dual County Large showdown. Sean D’Urso had the shutout in goal, the Golden Warriors’ fourth straight, while Lauren Adams, Callie Wiley and Sarah Carleo had goals.
* Cohasset-Hanover edged Quincy/North Quincy 3-2 on the strength of Morgan Foley, Lauren Farren and Olivia Hussey goals.
* Brookline blanked Leominster 4-0. Casey Ferrigno led the attack with a goal and assist, and Caroline Davis made 13 saves for the shutout. Leominster goalie Colby Lane had 40 saves.
* Two goals from Maddie Andre and one each by Elizabeth LePage, Meagan Elwood and Raquel Reis powered Bishop Stang to a 5-0 win over Latin Academy/Fontbonne.
* Duxbury blanked Scituate 5-0. Delaney Williams had a pair of goals. Molly Duvall, Emily Baillerene and Grace Collins each scored once.
* Alexa Graziano‘s two goals led Notre Dame Academy to a 6-1 conquest of Falmouth. Danielle Longuemare, Christine Landry, Caelan Stewart and Sophia Roukounakis each had a goal for the Cougars.
* In Pembroke’s 5-0 win over Marshfield, Nikki Rinkus and Carly Birolini each had a pair of goals.
* Goals by Carly Drew and Julie Elicier enabled BMW/ORR to grab a 2-2 standoff with Plymouth.