* Loomis Chaffee got goals from Abby Kuhns and Avery Flynn and made them stand up as the Pelicans defeated D1 top-ranked and unbeaten Kent, 2-1. Kuhns had the first goal midway through the first period from in close. After Kent’s Jesse DeVito tied the score later in the first stanza, Flynn notched the game-winner with just seven seconds left in the second epriod, blasting a shot from the blue line that made it through traffic in front to give Loomis (8-1-1) the lead for good. Taylor Stadeli stood tall in goal for the Pelicans, making 36 saves. Kent was the last unbeaten team in Division 1.
* D1 #7 Williston blanked Berkshire, 5-0, led by a hat trick from Gabbie Jones. Katelyn Holmes and Caroline DiFiore added goals for the Wildcats, who improved to 9-3.
* A late third period goal from Micaela Sindoris allowed D2 #2 Worcester Academy to grab a point in a 1-1 tie with Phillips Exeter.
* Jenna Letterie scored the winning goal in overtime and Megan Bazard earned the shutout in goal as D2 #4 Rivers slipped past St. George’s 1-0.
* D1 #2 Tabor got goals from Olivia O’Brien, Cindy Giandomenico, Annie Berry and Sami Quakenbush in a 4-1 win over D2 #3 Brooks.
* Northfield picked up a 2-1 win over Deerfield. Amanda Aalto was solid in goal for the Hoggers while Ally Watrous and Nicole Unsworth had the goals.
* Ally Frechette scored two goals and Cassidy Lariviere had the other to lead Cushing to a 3-2 win over Brewster Academy.
* Three goals from Chloe Aurard powered D2 #1 Vermont Academy to a key 4-2 win over Gunnery. Jazmyn Creamer also had a goal for the Wildcats. Blanka Scodova had 34 saves in goal.
* Westminster slipped past Choate, 2-1, with goals from Abby Munger and Jill Parsons.
* Goals from Trinity White, Cassidy Nevers and Steph Nevers were enough for Tilton to defeat Holderness, 3-2.
* Taft downed Pomfret 5-1 getting goals from five different players: Morgan Trimper, Lexi Cafiero, McKinley Karpa, Mya Berretta and Natalie Witkowski.