* Nina Prunster had a big game in goal and Julia Nearis notched the game’s only goal as #1 Kent slipped past Nobles, 1-0, in a a huge early-season Division 1 showdown. The win improved Kent’s record to 10-0-0.
* In another game involving top 10 teams, #2 Tabor escaped Williston with a 2-1 win. Ashley Clark had the game-winning tally in the third period. Olivia O’Brien also scored for the Seawolves.
* Lindsey Dumond and Caroline Peterson had two goals apiece in St. Mark’s 6-0 win over Governor’s Academy. Alicia Souliotis and Lila Trussel also had goals for the Lions.
* D2’s #1 team – Vermont Academy – remained unbeaten with a 5-1 win over Greenwich Academy. Chloe Aurard led the attack with a hat trick. Jazmyn Creamer and Lotti Odnoga added goals for the Wildcats.
* Brooks picked up a huge 3-2 win over ISL rival Rivers. Quinn Healy had all three goals for the Bishops while Caroline Kukas was solid between the pipes.
* Goals from Claudia Vira and Kristina Cornelio was all Taft needed in a 2-0 win over Westminster.
* Hebron edged past Dexter Southfield, 2-1 with a pair of goals from Logan Arseneau. Sarissa Fazio earned the win in goal.
* Goals by Lindsay Goodman, Rayne Zimmerman, Lyric Zimmerman, Delaney Kingsland and Brittany Foster were enough for Berwick Academy to pin a 5-1 defeat on Portsmouth Abbey.
* Tilton whitewashed Millbrook, 4-0, with goals from Kayla Currin, Brenna Verran, Kayley Hughes and Steph Nevers. Delanie Corcoran pitched the shutout in goal.
* St. Paul’s picked up a non-league win over Hill School, as goals from Gaby Roy, Tiffany Hill, Brianna Hill, Bella Kang and Gillis Frechette produced a 5-1 win.