* Guilford got two-goal performances from John DeLucia, Jack Ring and Jack Dacey in a 7-3 win over Hand. Jake Watrous also had a goal for the Indians. Earlier, Guilford edged Watertown/Pomperaug 2-1 in a battle of D2 heavies with goals from DeLucia and Dacey.
* Xavier picked up a huge D1 win, rallying from a three-goal, third period deficit to stun Notre Dame-West Haven, 6-5 in overtime, with Chase Maxwell netting the winning goal. Tony DiPreta and Alex Stasiuk each had a pair of goals, while Aden Hotchkiss chipped in with one. Dipreta also had a hat trick in Xavier’s 6-0 whitewashing of West Haven.
* Goals from Miles Aronow, Mike DiPietro, Nathan Zmarlicki and William Mitchell powered Hall-Southington to 4-2 win over the East Haven Co-op.
* New Fairfield/Immaculate prevailed over Notre Dame-Fairfield 3-1 on goals from Tristan DiNatale, Jameson Brown and Matt Carlucci.
* William Baugher had a hat trick and Alex Mozian and Nikita Kovalev each had a goal as Greenwich downed Westhill-Stamford, 5-3.
* Newington co-op slipped past Enfield/EG/Stafford 3-2 as Cade Palladino, Kyle Bucher and Joe Fogarty all had goals.
* Branford downed Lyman Hall/H-K/Coginchaug 6-3. Jack Manware‘s two goals led a balanced attack. Blake Kustra, Robbie Lionetti, Zach Jones and Max Bunton all had a goal as well.
* Nick Cullinan, Matt Walker and Will Forrest all lit the lamp in Ridgefield’s 3-1 win over Trumbull.
* Newtown defeated Barlow 6-3 behind a hat trick from David Brestovansky and single tallies from Jack Hanley, Mattias Paltauf and Jiyei Hawke.
* Nick Salcedo fired home a hat trick to lead Northwest Catholic to a 7-1 win over SGWL. Brennan Horn, Sean Macary, Drew Hungerford and Nathan Loitz each chipped in with a goal.
* Kevin Close‘s hat trick was instrumental in the Eastern CT Eagles 6-4 win over Lyman Hall/H-K/Coginchaug.
* Sheehan bested Masuk 4-1 as Jake Festa, Alex Ficorelli, Anthony Romano and Joey Romano each had a goal.