* Clayton Cowee had the game-winner in overtime and Ryan Murphy also scored as Enfield/EG/Stafford nipped Hall-Southington, 2-1. Miles Aronow had the lone goal for H-S.
* John DeLucia had two goals and Jack Ring, Jack Dacey, Joe Neleber and Jake Watrous each had one in Guilford’s 6-2 win over the East Haven Co-op.
* Norwalk-McMahon took a 4-3 decision over St Joseph with goals from Kevin Remson, Cory Azevedo, Cooper Gibson and Jeb Boyer. Jack Pisani had two goals for the Cadets.
* Scott Bradley had all three goals as LymanHall/H-K/Coginchaug defeated Newtown, 3-2.
* Joe Robinson had a pair of goals to lead New Fairfield/Immaculate to a 7-1 win over Amity. Alex Hallahan, Cedric DiNitale, Max Briscoe, Aaron Dibble and Danny Manning each had a goal as well.
* Notre Dame-West Haven took a solid 5-1 win over Hamden with goals from Ian Hayden, Michael Bencivengo, Devin Napoli, Cayton Coassin and Tyler Robichaud.
* Quinn McMahon, Gunnar Granito, Eric Cimino, Griffin Arnone and Brendan Knightley each had a goal as surging New Canaan edged Notre Dame of Fairfield, 5-4.
* Nick Labella scored three goals to lead Watertown/Pomperaug to a decisive 6-1 win over Branford. Hunter Shay, Drew Mancini and Troy Harwell also scored.
* Tim Arena fired home four goals to power D2’s #1 club – Farmington Valley – past Glastonbury, 5-4.
* Tri-Town picked up a nice 5-4 win over Woodstock Academy on the strength of goals from Ben Kingsbury, Andrew Gaines, Alex Knisley, Dan Bell and Michael Shuman.
* Goals from Ben Mroczka, Cam Partridge and Jack Kurtz were the difference in WMRP’s 3-2 win over Sheehan.