* New Fairfield/Immaculate gave D1’s top-ranked team – Fairfield Prep – all it could handle before the Jesuits pulled away for a 3-1 win. Colin Bella had two goals, including an empty-netter and Cole Casl had the other for Prep. Sam Mitchell had the lone goal for NFI.
* Xavier got goals from Jack Healy, Kevin Lynch, Tony DiPreta and Evan Pace in a 4-2 win over Conard.
* Notre Dame of Fairfield picked up a non-league win, defeating Iona Prep of NY, 9-0. Tom Kuryla and Kris Shkrei each had a pair of goals to lead the attack.
* The Eastern CT Eagles rallied late to pull out a 6-5 win over the Enfield co-op. Kyle Jacobson got the game-winner with 10 seconds to play. Kevin Close and Evan Tower each scored twice for the Eagles, while Ryan Hula also scored.
* Ridgefield rode the two-goal performances of Will Forrest and Braeden McSpedon to an 8-1 win over St. Joseph. Henry Garlick, Kees van Wees, Kieran McGowan and Luke Welsh also had goals for the Tigers.
* John Delucia scored four goals as Guilford remained hot with a 9-4 win over New Milford. Jack Dacey added a pair of goals for the Indians, while Jack Ring, Joey Neleber and Zach Woxland each had a goal.
* Joey Romano and Jake Festa each scored twice to lead D3 #1 Sheehan to a 7-2 win over Joel Barlow. Sheehan improved to 7-0-0 with the win.
* Woodstock Academy outgunned North Haven, 7-5, in a Division 2 contest as Avery Riva and Jack Starr each had a hat trick. Alex Cianci fired home three goals for North Haven.
* Kyle Mazza‘s two goals led Fairfield Co-op to a 6-1 win over Cheshire.
* Marc Carlson‘s hat trick was the key in Newtown’s 5-2 win over Shepaug.
* Darien broke a four-game losing streak, besting Trinity Catholic as Hudson Pokorny scored three goals. Griffen Martens had two goals for the Blue Wave. Bennett McDermott, Will Johnston and Rob Stewart also contributed goals for Darien.