– Brooks doubled up on Middlesex, 4-2. Captain Ian Speliotis had the game-winner in the third period that snapped a 2-2 tie. Vito Bavaro and KJ Moore also scored for the Bishops, and Connor Moore added an empty net goal to seal the deal.
– Matt Greenwood had four goals to power Northfield Mt. Hermon to a 6-1 win over Vermont Academy.
– Rob Devaney scored in the waning seconds of regulation to send the game into overtime, where Tommy Bishop got the game-winner as Phillips Andover picked up a big, 4-3 win over Dexter.
– Adam Augusta had a goal and assist, and Tommy DeFelice and Matt Hoover also had goals as Cushing edged past Kimball Union, 3-2.
– Berwick picked up a 3-2 win over Tilton. Lucas Michaud figured in all three goals, scoring two and assisting on the other. Alex Hopkins also had a goal.
– Tucker Johnson had two goals, and Joe Osaka had a goal and three assists to power Brewster Academy to a 7-3 win over North Yarmouth Academy. Colton Ackerman had two goals for NYA.
– Belmont Hill got past Rivers, 5-2, as Will Golonka notched a pair of goals. The Hillies got single tallies from Charlie Michalowski, Joe Welch and Charlie Barrows.
– Two goals apiece from Adam Lee and Luke O’Brien led St. Mark’s to a 7-0 win over Moses Brown. Greg Partyka, Zach Tsekos and Owen Allen also scored.
Check out HNIB’s Summer Showcases and Festival info. Click Here