* #1 Salisbury used a pair of goals from Matt Holmes and Nick Capone to pick up a huge road win, a 6-3 verdict over #5 Cushing. Chris Brown and Matthew DeBoer each chipped in a goal as well.
* Kent remained hot, earning a 2-2 tie with Trinity Pawling with goals from Tyler Cooligan and George Vonakis.
* Two goals from Ignat Belov and single goals from Ryan Doolin and Will Gilson led Westminster to a 4-1 win over Taft.
* #12 Winchendon got a hat trick from Cam Gendron and one goal each out of Ryan Black, Danny Allen and Matt Fawcett in a 6-2 win over Pomfret.
* Nobles got a nice 2-1 win over Lawrence Academy in the Keller Division thanks to third period goals from Ben Rice and Jerry Harding.
* Bobby Murray had two goals to lead #2 Phillips Exeter to a 5-1 win over Governors’s Academy. Sam Stone, Andrew Seaman and Ted Aiken added goals for Exeter, which improved to 13-1-1 overall.
* Kents Hill beat Brewster 5-1 as Joey O’Leary scored two goals, and Jay Gallagher, Frank Vitucci and Etienne Crousle one apiece.
* St. Mark’s edged past Roxbury Latin, 5-4, in the Eberhart Division. Danny Ciccarello had two goals for the Lions. Connor Berry, Brendan Gibbons and Boyd Hall all scored as well.
* Goals from Sean Heffron and Jack Loran allowed #10 Northfield Mt. Hermon to grab a 2-1 win over Berkshire.
* Myles Abbate got the overtime winner for Proctor in a 2-1 Lakes Region win over New Hampton.
* Brooks got goals from Mitch Nenninger, Colin Voloshin, Alec D’Orio and John Clark to defeat St. George’s 4-1.
* #9 Gunnery cruised to a 10-3 win over Hoosac School. Aidan Edwards (three goals) and Marc Gatcomb (two goals) powered the offensive attack for the Highlanders.
* Brandon McGill had two goals and Kyle Caddo and James Belleavoine one goal each to power Williston to a 4-1 win over Worcester Academy.
* Belmont Hill tied up Thayer 4-4 with goals from Andrew Holland, Joe Goguen, Luke Khozozian and Brad Litchfield. It was the Hillies fourth tie in their last five games.