* Rivers was the victor at the Belmont Hill/Nichols Tournament, edging Brunswick 2-1 in overtime to win the championship. Billy Shea‘s goal 36 seconds into extra time was the game-winner. Teddy Wooding tied the game late in the third period for the Red Wings. Charles Shaffer had given Brunswick a 1-0 lead.
* Williston got a pair of goals from Tim Rego and one from David Novotny is a 3-2 win over Nobles. Greg Iverson made 32 saves for the Wildcats to backstop the win.
* Riley Hughes scored with just 1:15 left in regulation to lift St. Sebastian’s to 3-2 win over Berkshire. Jayson Struble and James Davenport also had goals for the Arrows.
* Belmont Hill suprised Kimball Union, 2-1, at the Belmont Hill/Nichols Tournament on the strength of goals from James Petrillo and Noah Traylor.
* New Hampton skated to a 3-3 standoff with Rivers, thanks to a two-goal performance from Brad Shaw, one from Michael Kane, and solid goaltending from Matt Sayles.
* Northfield Mt. Hermon escpaed with a 3-2 shootout win over Lawrence Academy at the Watkins Tournament. Ben Stefanini and Devin Tongue had goals in the shootout.
* Goals from Trevor Spence, Ryan Stevens and Sean Wrenn powered Nobles to a 3-1 win over Berkshire.
* Patrick Borella scored in overtime as Cushing picked up a huge 3-2 win over Dexter Southfield. Jake Hewitt and Matt Guerra also had goals for the Penguins, while John Farinacci and Aidan Connelly countered for the Dexter Southfield.
* Williston stunned St. Sebastian’s 4-3, rallying from a three-goal deficit for the win. Sam Milnes scored the tying goal with 12 seconds left in regulation, and David Novotny won it in overtime for the Wildcats.
* Vermont Academy got two goals from Rob Ferreira and single scores from John Kondub, Nick Rashkovsky and Steve Heppensteil in a 5-1 conquest of BB&N.
* Devin Moran scored a pair of goals to power Winchendon to a 5-2 win over Kents Hill. Matt Fawcett, Ryan Black and Cam Gendron each had a goal for the Wapiti.