– #2 Loomis Chaffee survived a huge scare, hanging on for a 6-4 win over Taft after heading into the third period with a 5-0 lead. Eric Benshadle, Sean Ross, Lucas D’Antuono, Justin Grillo, Alex Esposito and Ben Sharf had goals for the Pelicans. Matteo Mangiardi had three goals for Taft.
– Westminster took care of Canterbury, skating off with a 5-1 win as Taggart Corriveau and Jack Fitzgerald each had two goals. Kevin O’Leary also scored for the Martlets, while Ryan Marks had the lone tally for the Saints.
– Derek Osik and Zach Tsekos each had two goals to power surging St. Mark’s to a 6-2 win over Holderness. The Lions also had goals from Luke O’Brien and Adam Lee.
– Trinity Pawling got goals from Connor McNamara, John Litscher and Austin Aksoy, and a solid, 34-save performance in goal from Felix Marcotte-Hetu to tie up #4 Salisbury, 3-3. Luke Israel, Tom Lee and Anthony Vincent had goals for the Crimson Knights.
– Steve Marsico had a hat trick as #3 Cushing rolled past Tabor, 7-2. Bailey Conger, Dan Eruzione, Dakota Mulcay and Max Hegge had single goals for the Penguins.
– Williston picked up a 6-2 win over Vermont Academy on the road. Jack Gethings led the attack with a pair of goals. Brandon Bork, JoJo Carbone, Justin Lindsay and Jack Kelly had the other Williston goals.
– Evan Dahl had a pair of goals, including the game-winner with 39 seconds to play, to lead Lawrence Academy to a 3-2 win over Milton Academy. Jamie Swiggett also had a goal.
– Goals by Ryan Donato and Pat Daly propelled Dexter to a 2-0 win over Kents Hill.
– Gunnery continued to roll, blitzing Millbrook, 9-4. Jake Marrello had a four-point game, and Shawn Knowlton, Josh Gagne and Nick Quillan each registered three points.
– New Hampton blanked Berwick, 3-0. Goals came from Dom Thomas, Rory Herrman and Luke Albert.
– Brewster Academy shaded Tilton, 2-1, on goals by Julien Denicourt and Matt Fuller.