– Williston tipped Albany Academy, 4-3. Goal scorers for the Wildcats were Tyler Scroggins, Rourke Ferguson, JoJo Carbone and Justin Lindsay.
– Vito Bavaro fired home three goals, P.J. Kelleher two, and Dan Philbrick, Max Shusterman and Eric Farmer one each as Brooks rolled past Governor’s Academy, 8-0.
– Pat Daly had a pair of goals to power Dexter to a key 5-2 win over St. Mark’s. Ryan Donato, Jack Donato and Bryan Green all had goals as well. Zach Tsekos and Peter Housakos dented the twine for St. Mark’s.
– Rivers got a four-goal performance from Joe Sacco in a 9-0 whitewashing of Middlesex in Eberhart Division play. Christian Cappello chipped in with a pair of goals, while Brendan Hamblett, Matt Lombardozzi and Frank Boie each had one.
– Seven different players – Nathan Ellis, Luke Israel, Kale Kane, Vimal Sukumaran, Brett Stirling, Dayne Finnsei and Cole Poliziani – each had one goal as Salisbury took down Berkshire, 7-1.
– Canterbury nipped Pomfret, 1-0, thanks to the first career goal for Drew Guerriero. Tim Decker pitched the shutout in goal.
– In one of the best games of the weekend, Loomis Chaffee scored a late goal to nip Phillips Andover, 4-3. Justin Grillo had the game-winner, his second of the day. Alex Esposito and Jacob Bryson also scored for the Pelicans, while Jack Orne, Kyle Moss and Colin Nugent connected for the Big Blue.
– Brewster Academy slipped past New Hampton, 5-4, in Lakes Region play. Alexandre Marcoux had a pair of goals for the Bobcats, while Julien Denicourt, Connor Caffrey and Sam Provost each had one.
– Goals by Josh Gagne and Cam Donaldson powered Gunnery to a 2-0 win over Hill School in a non-league battle.