* Cushing took home the hardware at its own Watkins Tournament, holding off Thayer 2-1 in the championship game. Brad Zona and Jacob Banks had the goals for the
Penguins. Junior goalie Joe Sharib earned Tournament MVP honors. In tournament play, Cushing defeated Northfield (4-3) and Governors Academy (7-3) and tied Lawrence Academy (3-3).
* In the Cushing win over Northfield, the Penguins got goals from Billy Norcross, Pat Keegan, Jake Hewitt and Connor Wood. Jack Quinn had a pair of goals for the Hoggers.
* Paul Davey had a hat trick and Charles Shaffer added an empty-net tally as Brunswick bested Belmont Hill, 4-2.
* Nobles defeated Berkshire 3-1 with goals from Will Zink, John Cronin and John Murray. The Bulldogs also beat Williston 5-1 getting goals from Zink, Owen O’Connor, Aidan Lyons, Robert Lapsley and David Jacobs.
* A goal by Sam Colangelo 32 seconds into overtime gave Lawrence Academy a 4-3 win over Northfield at the Watkins Tournament. Colangelo finished with a pair of goals for the Spartans, while Drew Bavaro and Tyler Young also lit the lamp.
* Two goals from Tyler Gaulin powered Berwick to a 6-2 win over North Yarmouth Academy.
* Jack Quinn had two goals and Theo Hembre the other in Northfield Mt. Hermon’s 3-0 shutout win over Dexter Southfield.
* Goals from Ryan Mahlmeister, Cory Morris, Marcus Joughin and Greg Peterson enabled New Hampton to draw Millbrook 4-4.