– Bolstered by a four-goal first period, host Avon Old Farms defeated #1 ranked Loomis Chaffee, 5-2. John Giatrelis led the attack for the Winged Beavers with a pair of goals. Patrick Harper, Dan Winslow and Tyler Carangelo also contributed a goal. Eric Esposito and Lucas D’Antuono scored for the Pelicans, who fell to 15-2-0.
– In a battle of top-five teams, #4 Salisbury ended #5 Gunnery’s six-game winning streak, squeaking out a 1-0 win on a first period goal by Mike O’Leary. Bailey MacBurnie registered the shutout in goal for the Crimson Knights.
– #3 Cushing doubled up on Northfield Mt. Hermon, riding the two-goal effort of Jack Carroll to a 6-3 win. Jake Simons, Matt Dillon, Dakota Mulcay and David Cotton also scored for the Penguins.
– Conor Landrigan scored two goals and Max Kaufman, Andy Provost, Teddy Simson and Kyle DelMaestro each added one as Kent took care of Taft, 6-2, in Founders League action.
– Brewster Academy got goals from Josh Jordan, David Fiset-Ross and Conor Caffrey to shade Holderness. 3-2.
– #7 Kimball Union’s Peyton Porter made his first varsity start in goal a memorable one, holding #2 Phillips Exeter to a 2-2 tie. Bobby Young and Ben Finkelstein had the goals for the Wildcats.
– Ryan Keelan, Matt Koopman and Barclay Gammill each had two goals to power Berkshire to a 6-2 win over Hotchkiss.
– Westminster took care of Deerfield, 7-4, as Taggart Corriveau fired home four goals. Other Martlets goal scorers were Will Brophy, Johnny McDermott and Jack Flanagan.
– Tilton got a third period goal from Nunzio Morretti and the game-winner in overtime from Justin Goldman to slip past New Hampton, 2-1.
– JoJo Carbone scored twice, and Tyler Scroggins and Jack Kelly once each as Williston downed Millbrook, 4-2.