* Tyler Boucher scored three goals and Stefan Miklakos had a goal and three assists to power #3 Avon Old Farms to 6-3 win over Taft.
* #1 Salisbury outlasted Deerfield 7-5 led by the four-goal performance of Justin Hryckowian. The Crimson Knights also got goals from Luke Krys, Jake Quillan and Nick Capone.
* #4 Tilton opened up the new year with an 8-3 victory over Milton Academy. James Cates had two goals to lead the attack for the Rams, who also got one-goal, two-assist contributions from Brett Lockhart, Jack Seymour and Tae Lee.
* Rivers slipped past Proctor, 2-1, thanks to goals from Cade Webber and Phil Tresca. Jack Swarbrick had the lone goal for Proctor.
* Five different players – Jack Bavis, Aidan Thompson, Nick Donaldson, Logan Greene and Jack Whitney – each had a goal as Berkshire held off Williston, 5-3.
* Brewster Academy stunned Cushing, 6-2, getting goals from Niclas Rosenburg, Brady Hoff, Brett Daubert, Dara Canavan, Jim Sullivan and Riley McCauley. Rosenburg added three assists in the win.
* New Hampton’s Greg Peterson had four goals to power New Hampton to an 8-2 win over Holderness. The Huskies also got goals from Ryan Mahlmeister, James Hatzepetros, Jack Ring and Adam Shuchert.
* Kent got two goals from Jason Kleinhans and one from Alex Giummo to rally past Millbrook, 3-1.
* Joey Stanizzi pitched the shutout and Jared Arnold scored twice as Middlesex blanked BB&N, 3-0. Kyle Heath also had a goal for the Zebras.
* #6 St. Sebastian’s shaded Belmont Hill, 2-1, with goals from Liam Devlin and Jake Lavoie.
* An overtime goal from Charles Alcorn gave Brooks a 3-2 win over Groton. Jake McKinnon and Colin Voloshin each had a goal as well for the Bishops.
* Two goals apiece from Jack Dempsey and Ben Raymond led Dexter Southfield to a 6-0 win over St. Mark’s. Vinny Gould and John Fusco also had a goal in the win.
* Albany Academy defeated Lawrenceville 3-1 with goals from Anthony Quinlivan, Anthony Bono and John Goldowski.
* Charles Shaffer had both Brunswick goals in a 2-2 tie with Hotchkiss.